Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rob's 50th B-Day 2014


Nicholas sitting with me after getting off work.  He brought me my present and cards.

Nicholas & Andrew watching Daddy open his cards and present.

Daddy thanking Nicholas for his card with Andrew watching.

Daddy thanking Andrew for his card and Nicholas is back watching cartoons.

Nicholas helping me get my gifts out of the bag.  A couple of Cd's Tim McGraw & Lady Antebellum.

Nicholas almost showing us his birthday suit.  He got embarrassed after this shot and put some clothes on.

After Daddy got some sleep Nicholas & Andrew help me blow out my candles on the ice cream cake.

Nicholas & Andrew pose with Daddy on his Birthday.

Nicholas enjoying his ice cream cake.

Andrew showing me how much he is enjoying the ice cream cake.

Andrew feeding himself and does not want any help.

Andrew savoring the taste of the ice cream cake.

After the ice cream cake the boys go back to playing with their race track they got from Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faust Vacation 2-8 June 20019

...