Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nicholas 18-19 Oct 2010

Mommy and me sleeping on the floor.  This is the only way Mommy & Daddy can get sleep is when I make them put me like this on them.

My favorite position (Frog) on Mommy or Daddy' chest.

Ryder earned a couple of bucks for sweepin out the shed and got a new broom & pan to fit his size.

Cousin Ryder came to see me but Daddy put him to work out in the shed while I had to put up with Nana & Pap inside.

Maw Maw was only interested in me!!!  I think she just talked to Mommy for translation and blew Daddy off totally.  I am the "MAN"!

Maw Maw (Simensen) is Uncle Charlie's Mommy.


Pap Pap came down to see me, but all I wanted to do was eat and go back to sleep.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture of Nick sleeping on Mommy's chest on the floor. Gotta catch whatever sleep you can!

    Glad to see you put my boy to work cleaning out the shed, something tells me he probably messed up more than he cleaned!

    ReplyDelete

Faust Vacation 2-8 June 20019

...